avi-gasmax analyser was designed to control the content of atmosphere in fruit or vegetable storages.
Because of it's extended features is intended for more demanding customers.
There is possibility to store measurements in built-in memory (for 8 chambers). Stored measurements can be viewed on chart or transmitted to personal computer via optional USB interface.
Key Features :
- selective measurement of oxide and carbon dioxide,
- result is not harmed by other gases,
- automatic calibration of oxygen in atmospheric air,
- very long life of carbon dioxide sensor - over 10 years,
- long life of oxide sensor - 4 years,
- large, easy readable display with backlight,
- small dimensions and light weight,
- operation without connection to electric network,
- Polish or English user interface.
- possibility to store measurements in memory
- stored measurements can be viewed on chart
- optional USB interface with software
| Technical specificatiom |
| Measurement range ||O2 || 0-25% vol |
|CO2|| 0-10% vol |
| Accuracy ||O2 || 5% of measured value +/- 1 digit |
|CO2|| 5% of measured value +/- 1 digit |
(in 0-5% range)
| Sensor ||O2 ||electrochemical |
|CO2||NDIR (infrared) |
| Measurement frequency || about 1Hz |
| Power supply ||bulit-in rechargable battery 900mAh |
| Operating time || up to 4 hours (depending on temp.)|
| Dimensions || 270x106x43mm |
| Diameter of gas pipe || 6mm |
| Temp of use || od +5°C do+30°C |
|Air flow || ok. 0.5 l/min |
| Memory capacity || 8 chambers, 500 measurements each |